Team Members

Yong Shen Yap

Team Leader
Electrical Engineering
yongshen@iastate.edu

I am a Senior in Electrical Engineering with a specialization in Integrated Circuit (VLSI). After graduation, I would like to design efficient amplifier.

Norfarahin Nordin

Communication Leader
Electrical Engineering
nfnordin@istate.edu

I am a senior in Electrical Engineering, with a sequence specializing in Power System Analysis. After graduation, I hope to work in Power System field and further my studies in grad school specializing in Graphic Design.

Chung Sheng Su

Webmaster
Electrical Engineering
csu@istate.edu

I am a senior in Electrical Engineering that pursue in the direction of VLSI and fabrication processes. After my graduation, I hope to find a careers in these fields.

Shi Xiang Lim

Concept Key Holder 1
Electrical Engineering
slim@iastate.edu

I am a senior in Electrical Engineering at Iowa State University expecting to graduate in December of 2017 with an emphasis in semiconductors. I am looking to pursue my masters within the near future. After graduating, I plan to take up an internship, ideally at Texas Instruments or Infineon as they are the top candidates for my ideal internship, and save up some money to further my studies. On a side note, I do enjoy music and sports. I was a national fencer back in my home country, Malaysia, and I play the piano, a little guitar, and the ukulele.

Mustafa Hafeez

Concept Key Holder 2
Electrical Engineering
mhafeez@iastate.edu

I’m currently a student at Iowa State University and I’m studying electrical engineering with an emphasis on power distribution. I’m also a member of the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA). I am passionate about cars. In my free time, I attend autocross events and meet/hang out with other car enthusiasts.

Advisor:

Dr. Jiming Song

Associate Professor
Electrical and Computer Engineering
jisong@iastate.edu
Iowa State University